FAQs Marcus Theatres Mobile App
Frequently Asked Questions: Mobile APP
• Once you have downloaded the app, Open the menu and select "Loyalty Card". You will either be able to “Sign up” for a new account or select “Already a Member?”
• If you are already a Member and have a Magical Movie Rewards Card, enter your card number into the prompy. If you have a card you received and Registered at a Theatre, your rewards card number will be located on the back of the card. • You will be prompted to create a password to protect all payment information you will be entering (credit, debit and Marcus Theaters gift cards). You will need to enter this password upon purchase.
• Once you have signed up or signed in with your existing account, you can now continue to purchase tickets.
I saw that Marcus Theatres is releasing a new mobile app. How will my mobile app gift(s) be affected?
Marcus Theatres is excited to release new mobile app this fall. For your protection, gift card data will not save and transfer to the new app.
If you have gift card(s) stored on the mobile app, make sure to do one or more of the following:
- Use the remaining balance(s) by fall
- Save any physical gift card(s) associated with gift card(s) stored in the app
- Store the card number(s) (take a screenshot/add to a mobile wallet)
If you do any of the above, you’re all set! If you don’t plan to visit the theatre soon or do not have a physical card in your possession, you can also convert the gift card(s) to a physical card at any Marcus Theatres location or click HERE to convert online.
When ordering tickets through the Marcus Theatres mobile app, the fee should appear as waived on the "Order Summary" screen. If a service fee is listed on the "Order Summary" screen, your Magical Movie Rewards card number has not been entered correctly into the mobile app. Open the menu and select "Loyalty Card" to enter your correct account information. Unfortunately, Marcus Theatres cannot refund the convenience fee once it is paid through the app.
Have questions about group sales, advertising, or dontations? Customer Care service is available 9AM - 5PM on normal business days. Call (844) 363-2840.
Contact your Theatre
Looking for lost & found items or Theatre location specific information? Contact your local theatre.
View Phone Listing.
Share your experience!
Share your feedback and let us know how we're doing.Take Survey